Terms & Conditions
Mexicana Cheese® (Norseland Ltd)
Free Prize Draw
- Free prize draw open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, except employees, their families, friends, their agencies, contractors or anyone professionally associated with Norseland Ltd.
- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person. Maximum one prize per household. In the event that more than one person wins from one household, only one prize will be provided and the judges shall select an alternative winner.
- Entries may not be made in bulk or via a third party.
- The 1st prize is a Mr Jones “the last laugh Tattoo edition” watch, two crates of the Day of the Dead beer and some Mexicana Cheese (unspecified quantity).
- The 5 runners up will receive a six pack of the Day of the Dead beer.
- Winners and runners up may be asked to participate in publicity activity.
- It is a condition of entry to the free prize draw that these rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. Entries that are found to contravene these terms and conditions shall be null and void, regardless of the stage of competition. In the event that the entry of the winner or a runner up is declared null and void, the judges shall select an alternative winner.
- An independent agent will select the winners. The winner will be picked at random.
- Entrants must enter by visiting www.facebook.com/mexicanacheese [The Webpage] and following the instructions on the page. The Promoter cannot take entries via post, fax, email or telephone.
- The Promoter cannot accept any liability for any technical issues on The Webpage including, but not limited to, website downtime, hosting or server errors.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, date of birth and email address and agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to participate.
- The winner and runners up will be notified by email and asked to provide a daytime telephone number and postal address to redeem their prize. The phone number and postal address will not be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or delayed or “junked” email communications, nor can it accept responsibility for inaccurate or incomplete email addresses.
- The winner and runners up will also be required to provide a valid form of identification. Accepted identifications include valid UK or European driver’s licences and valid passports. Norseland reserve the right to reject any winner should they have any doubts about the legitimacy of their identification. By accepting these terms and conditions you acknowledge that we have the right to refuse a prize to anyone and there is no appeals process.
- The free prize draw will open 25/09/2014.
- The free prize draw will close midnight 10/11/2014.
- The draw itself will take place during the week commencing 10/11/2014. Please allow up to 28 days for the winner to be contacted.
- The winner has 14 days to claim their prize from the date the notification email is sent. After this period the judges shall choose an alternative winner.
- The prize cannot be modified and there are no cash or credit alternatives.
- For more details please write to Norseland at:
1 Furzeground Way