How to make:
1. Place the grill tray 10-15cm from the grill. Preheat the grill to high.
2. In a bowl combine the diced chicken, spring onion and mayonnaise and season to taste with black pepper.
3. Place the slice of bread under the grill and toast one side. Remove when golden brown.
4. Pile the chicken mixture onto the untoasted side of bread, sprinkle over the grated Mexicana and grill for 5-6 minutes, until bubbling.
5. Serve immediately with salad.
What You Need:
- 80-100g cooked chicken, diced
- 1 heaped dessertspoon mayonnaise
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 large slice of your favourite bread
- A good handful of grated Mexicana, about 30g
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste