|YOU GOT THIS!|
|2 hungry people|
How to make:
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the burgers for 10-15 minutes, turning frequently.
2. Wipe the mushrooms clean and remove the stalks. Place in the frying pan and season with salt and pepper and add a knob of butter to each. Fry for 4-5 minutes turning occasionally. Set aside.
3. Fry the streaky bacon until crispy. Set aside.
4. When the burgers are cooked you can start to assemble:
- Place lettuce onto the bottom of the buns, and top with a burger and a slice of Mexicana.
- Next, load on tomato and onion slices.
- Top this with another burger and Mexicana slice, more onions and tomato.
- Finish with the fried mushroom and a dollop of guacamole or ketchup and finally the bun top.
5. Sit back and indulge!
What You Need:
- 10g butter, at room temperature
- 4 slices of white bread, crusts cut off
- 4 slices Mexicana Cheese
- 2 slices of good quality ham