How to make:
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Melt the butter and brush one side of each slice of bread liberally with melted butter and put under the grill butter-side uppermost until golden and crisp, then set aside.
3. Put the ham on top on untoasted sides of two slices of bread, followed by a slice of cheese, and pop under the grill for a couple of minutes until the cheese has melted.
4. Top with the remaining slices of bread, with the toasted side uppermost, and push down, then put the sandwiches on to the grill tray and top with a second slice of cheese. Grill until golden and bubbling, serve immediately.
What You Need:
- 10g butter, at room temperature
- 4 slices of white bread, crusts cut off
- 4 slices Mexicana Cheese
- 2 slices of good quality ham