|YOU GOT THIS!
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 200oC/180oC fan
2. Place the tomatoes on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season well.
3. Place the roasting tray into the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
4. To assemble the Panini, place one slice of cheese onto the Panini and layer with peppers, roasted tomatoes and red onion.
5. Top with a second slice of cheese and close the Panini.
6. Cook in a Panini press until golden.
What You Need:
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 6-8 pieces of grilled peppers in oil, drained
- 1 tbsp of diced red onion
- 2 Panini, sliced lengthways
- 4 Mexicana slices
- Salt & pepper