How to make:
1. Sauté the mushrooms in the butter until soft and slightly coloured. Season well.
2. Place the Mexicana slices onto the bottom half of the brioche roll and grill until melted.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the eggs.
4. Layer the mushrooms on top of the cheese, followed by the fried egg, top with the brioche roll. Serve immediately.
What You Need:
- 120g sliced mushrooms
- A knob of butter
- 2 large eggs, preferably free range
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 2 Mexicana slices
- 2 Brioche rolls, sliced lengthways