|A DARING ADVENTURE!|
How to make:
1. Prepare marinade by mixing together 2 tbs oil, chilli powder, paprika and salt.
2. Using a sharp knife butterfly each of the chicken breasts to create evenly sized fillets.
3. Brush each fillet with the prepared marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
4. Brush the griddle with a little oil and cook the chicken fillets, turning occasionally, until thoroughly cooked.
5. When cooked place one slice of cheese over the chicken on the griddle until the cheese has softened.
6. Place the chorizo and tomato slices on the lower half of the bun, adding the chicken and cheese. Finish by adding a good dollop of guacamole and place the bun on top.
What You Need:
- 2 large skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs oil, plus extra for frying
- ½ tsp hot chilli powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- A good pinch of salt, preferably smoked
- 4 Mexicana slices
- 8 slices of chorizo
- 1 beef tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 soft burger buns