|YOU GOT THIS!|
How to make:
1. In a large frying pan heat the oil and sauté the onions, chorizo, chilli and garlic for 5 minutes.
2. Pour in the two tins of tomatoes, the sugar and the chopped coriander, bring to a gentle bubbling, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Check the seasoning, adding extra if needed.
3. Crack one egg into a small bowl. Use a spoon to create 4 dips in the sauce and carefully pour the egg into one dip. Repeat with the rest of the eggs.
4. Sprinkle over the grated Mexicana.
5. Cover the pan and continue to cook over a gentle heat for 6-7 minutes, depending how you like your eggs done.
6. Sprinkle over a little extra chopped coriander leaves and serve with lots of crusty bread.
What You Need:
- 10g butter, at room temperature
- 4 slices of white bread, crusts cut off
- 4 slices Mexicana Cheese
- 2 slices of good quality ham