How to make:
1. Combine together the mayonnaise, yoghurt, lime juice, coriander, chicken, red onion and season to taste.
2. Place a tortilla wrap on a microwavable plate. Add one slice of Mexicana and microwave on medium power for 30 seconds, to warm the tortilla and melt the cheese. Repeat.
3. Divide the dressed chicken mix between the two wraps, fold and serve.
4. Garnish with fresh coriander and chilli.
What You Need:
- 150g cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- A heaped tsp of mayonnaise
- A heaped tsp of low fat Greek yoghurt
- A good squeeze of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 Mexicana slices
- 1 Red Chilli, sliced thinly