Mexicana® Cheese Balls
- Mexicana cheese slices
- Oil for frying (or you could use an air fryer)
- 1 bowl of plain flour
- 1 bowl on breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs mixed up
- Roll a Mexicana cheese slice into a ball in your hand.
- Then roll the ball in the flour, then the egg and lastly the breadcrumbs, to completely cover the balls.
- Place a deep saucepan on a medium to high heat and pour oil in, so you have at least 2 inches of oil in the pan. Once hot, carefully drop your balls into the oil and cook for approximately 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the heat, serve and enjoy.
ENJOY A SPICY TASTE ADVENTURE!
Mexicana® Extra Hot