Fully Loaded Mexicana®
Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1 bag salted tortillas (approx. 180g)
- 200g shredded pork
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 tsp chipotle paste, according to taste
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 200g Mexicana, grated
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Lime wedges and soured cream to serve (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chopped tomatoes, chipotle paste and the shredded pork. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 5-6 minutes, until the mixture has reduced and thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Preheat the oven to 180C fan.
Cover a large baking sheet with baking parchment and pour over the tortillas, ensuring they are evenly distributed.
When you’re ready to serve, sprinkle half the cheese over the tortillas, then spoon over the pork mixture. Finally sprinkle over the chopped onion and the remaining Mexicana. Place immediately into the preheated over and bake for 5-6 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Slide the baking parchment to a serving board, garish with the chopped coriander and lime wedges and soured cream. Serve immediately.
ENJOY A SPICY TASTE ADVENTURE!
Mexicana® Extra Hot